rss
twitter
    Click on the birdee to follow me in twitter

Monday 9 March 2009

A quick dig

I found myself having an hour spare today (very rare) So I legged it to the allotment under the guise of going to the shops ..(Shame I forgot the milk on the way back.)

A 1/3 of the plot dug over in under an hour with the Azada I was surprised on how much I got done in such a short period of time. What a great tool, I really did think it would take me hours upon hours to dig the whole plot over and now it looks like I could get it finished this weekend if the weather holds

I also have a plan to sink the bathtub that was left by the previous owner to make a small water pool at the top edge of the plot, but I have to make enquiries if thats allowed as I don't see any other "water features" around the site.

2 comments:

  1. The Azada looks a handy tool, I must let my daughter and her partner know about it as they are just starting out on their plot. I visited the link but there isn't a price. Was it expensive ? (if you don't mind saying !)
    maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the prices are here
    http://www.get-digging.co.uk/tools.htm

    and they are very cheap !

    ReplyDelete