rss
twitter
    Click on the birdee to follow me in twitter

Friday 25 February 2011

Twentyfifth.

Greetings,
Been under the weather today , booking made for blood samples and I took a breath test at the pharmacy to check for Helicobacter pylori. 
The GP has given me some leaflets to read and indicated that it was treatable.

In any event with the crippling stomach cramps that happen as well , I couldn't do much today so I covered the seed beds to warm them up before I make use of them later.

I have started on the greenhouse,(only the base) and moved some of the roof tiles to be a path in the center. Did not have any tools to carry on building the rest , I guess that's a job for later!

Around the allotments, there are a few people starting to appear and make a start for the new year clearing and digging, hard to believe that March is on our doorstep already.

No comments:

Post a Comment